A story for Anne and Carlie
So I started playing The Sims again.
A very short lesson in Psychology:
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
- When a person’s right leg itches, it means that they need to quickly move to San Diego.
- When a person thinks about someone all the time, it means they’re addicted to cigarettes.
- When a couple walks in step with one another everywhere they go, it means they’re truly fated to be together.
- When I person pulls on their earlobe and motions to the bathroom, they definitely want to fuck you.
- When a person makes a post about “Psychology” that is only extremely vaguely related to anything of the sort, I will make fun of it.
Carlie will be back in PA later today. I’m so pumped! This weekish with her (and Sydney and Cody, most likely) is going to be super rad.
…And Tom Hanks is stuck in a dry cleaning bag.
I want this week to be the best ever. I love and miss all of you and I can’t wait to be with you all and AHHHH.
wolfinhumanclothing replied to your post: So I need to write a five page paper on my views on death…
I feel that death is something that most people our age can’t grasp. I’ve had several friends close to my age die this year, and yet I still feel as if I’m somehow exempt. When more than one person dies, it also gets very ominous. Will there be more?
I get what you’re saying. That plays a lot into what we talked about a bit in class; America denies death. We see it all around us every day, but there’s always that “no way, that could never happen to me. I’ll live forever.” kinda deal. And then we carry on what we’re doing: smoking, drinking, being reckless, whatever.
I’ve never been close to someone whose died, and especially no one close in age. All I’ve ever felt is the second-hand sadness over someone I barely knew.
I don’t know. Thank you, love.
All I want right now is a pool, ice cream, and some wine coolers.
Take me with you. You can have all the ice cream. It gives me a belly ache.
Yes okay. Come here and we will swim and drink and I’ll eat a bowl of ice cream. I really just want to submerge myself in water and get plastered.